The Fine Print
Here’s the boring-but-necessary legal stuff, site disclaimer, usage policies, and fine print. (It’s more fun if you imagine it being read aloud by a stuffy British guy in a powdered wig.)
- Frisco Savvy is in compliance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect or attempt to collect personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- When you visit our site, we are able to collect information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We can tell the type of computer and browser you are using. We also know the date, time, and pages you visit. This information is collected automatically by most websites. We use it strictly to improve performance on our site and systems.
- We require users to provide a name and email address in order to leave comments; we do not use this information other than to prevent robot/auto-commenting and comment spam.
- We promise to try to share only the most current and valid information, but Frisco Savvy is not responsible for the actions or inactions of any third parties. In other words, if we promote some cool gift with purchase from Neiman-Marcus, and by the time you get there, they’re out of the goodie bags… well, that’s between you and Neiman’s. We encourage you to call or contact the companies we mention here, if you want to verify the availability of their services, goods or offers.
- All written material published at Frisco Savvy is original, proprietary and copyrighted by Frisco Savvy, ©2009-2010, and may not be republished by a third party in any form. If we write about your business or organization and you would like to quote or re-use that material in a promotional capacity or under the fair use doctrine of the U.S. copyright law, that’s cool— please let us know.
- The copyrights to some of the photographs and images published at Frisco Savvy in blog posts are retained by the original photographer or the business being promoted. We use them here in a good-faith promotional capacity, with credit wherever possible. If you feel we have misused a photograph for which you own the copyright, please let us know and we’ll get it sorted.
- If you comment on the Frisco Savvy website, we reserve the right to publish or re-publish that content as we see fit.
- If you send unsolicited written or photographic material to Frisco Savvy via email in a suggestion, tip or request for promotion, we reserve the right to publish or re-publish that content as we see fit.