(Okay, in reality we know you’re actually drooling over the $760 Yves Saint Laurent double-platform “Tribute” pumps she paired with her frugal find. Hey, you’re only human! But we Savvy shoppers know, sometimes you have to balance your spending.
Or maybe you don’t… if you’re one of the few left with an unlimited fashion budget, check out the 10 most expensive shoes in the world. Oh, and be sure to get them in an 8 so we can borrow them!)
For the rest of us, get inspired by Drew… and consider adding some vintage pieces into your fall wardrobe for maximum impact and minimal spend. There are so many chic little resale stores out there now, we couldn’t possibly list them all, but here are a few around the CoCo to get you started.
• The Good Steward Consignment – 6810 Main Street (Downtown), Frisco
• Pretti New Consignment – Main and Teel, Frisco
• Cutie Patootie Kids – Main and Teel, Frisco
• Frisco Resale – Main and Dogwood (Downtown), Frisco (benefits Frisco Family Services)
• Consigning Women – Coit and Spring Creek, Plano
• The Thrift Store – Avenue K in Plano (benefits Animal Rescue Klub)
And of course, the grande dame of Dallas consignment is Clotheshorse Anonymous, with the top top labels in apparel and jewelry. (Hello, they have a fur season. Definitely worth a trip.)
Now, be warned: treasure-hunting for vintage means it can take a little longer to find that gem… but with all the moola you save, you can take your BFF to lunch. You know, the one who shares all the Savvy tips with you.